OH HELLO MY DEAR DARLING GOOD FRIENDS WHO ARE PROBABLY SUFFERING THROUGH THEIR HORRIBLE AS NOW!
THE As WILL BE OVER IN (as my countdown timer thing says) 19 HOURS AND I CANNOT WAIT. I CANNOT WAIT I CANNOT WAIT. IT IS ALMOST AS IF TOMORROW WERE HERE ALREADY OMG I HAVE NEVER LOOKED FORWARD TO ANYTHING THIS BADLY THIS WILL BE FREEDOM FOREVER I CANNOT WAIT I AM GOING TO EXPLODE FROM MY CANNOT-WAIT-NESS!
okay i am sorry to all the poor people out there who don't end until tuesday, or thursday, or the 29th or whenever that is not tomorrow. you have my condolences.
BUT IN OTHER NEWS I AM GOING TO BE FREE TOMORROW AND BOY HOW HAPPY WE'LL BE!
LET US BE LOVELY LET US BE KIND LET US BE SILLY AND FREE! IT WON'T MAKE US RICH IT WON'T MAKE US FAMOUS BUT DAMNIT HOW HAPPY WE'LL BE! I <3 EDWARD MONKTON!
yayyyyyy.
okay end of insanely delirious update - studying is still the most vomit inducing thing ever, btw, but i won't have to think about it for the next 8 months or so, so YAY ME! AND YAY WE! (:
okay off to join facebook (and join the million other bandwagon-y people)! and i will throw zombies or vampires or whatever at people as anna says i will! wheeeeee!
I LUBBSCHEW ALLLLZZZ VERIEZZZZ MUCHESSSSS! (:
-crunch!
0 comments received: