YES YES YES I AM DONE I AM DONE BUT I HATE IT BUT I AM DONE SO WHO CARES I AM DONE YAY LET US REJOICE AND BE MERRY UNTIL MR TAN RETURNS THE RUBBISH I HAVE WRITTEN AND TELLS ME TO THROW IT IN THE INCINERATOR AND BURN IT BECAUSE IT SUCKS!
okay enough with the caps.
anyway. yes, at long last, i am done with frickin ki. which is awesome. because now i feel marginally happier. i say marginally because i am not anticipating getting back my report after mr. tan has massacred it. >.< like he did my proposals. urgh. and there's still like chem and math and chem focus and i dunno what to be done. so yeah. life isn't that great. but it's still cool.
(:
oasisssssssssss!
okay randomness.
goodnight y'all, and good luck with ki and h3 lit and h3 history and all other research papers that are due in the next few weeks. jiayou! (urgh i'm becoming increasingly manjen. >.< haha.)
much love always,
to the manjens and the non,
crunch! ((: wheeee!
0 comments received: